Submit Your Application
Earn a bit of side income for minimal additional hours.
Applications are considered for Contracted (1099) Virtual Assistant and /or Marketing Manager roles and Content Writers to aid in content creation, content management and marketing promotions for marketing agencies.
Core responsibilities of the VA/Marketing Manager role would include:
- Uploading new blog content to website(s)
- QA written and visual media
- Social media content creation and management based on existing content plan
- Email marketing content creation and management based on existing content plan
- Estimating responsibilities would take 12 to 18 hours per month
Core responsibilities of the Content Writer role would include:
- Writing 850-1200 word pieces based on an SEO-backed Creative Brief
- Delivering 4-12 pieces per month
- Rate dependent on skill level and level of industry expertise
You control your time and when you work, so long as deadlines are met. You would be supporting a digital minimalist and planner, meaning you will KNOW most of what you have on your plate for the month in advance rather than the position being an "on-call" kind of role.
For any role, there could be room for role expansion (if that something you desire). You would be compensated as a 1099 independent contractor at a flat monthly rate, not hourly. This means you are not punished for being more efficient, so long as quality does not suffer. Compensation is negotiable.
Building a successful marketing agency takes grit, a focus on your value, and sometimes a *loving* kick in the pants.
Needing an ally as you achieve your long-term goals?
I’d be happy to help.