Ft. Paul Murphy, Principal at 3Advance
For centuries, as technologies have changed, the exclusivity and skill required to perform various creative, development, and marketing services has eroded. This pattern will continue, thus, it’s essential that as the skills required to be a creative, web dev or marketing professional are automated and cheaply outsourceable that your agency adapt and reposition it’s value and offerings to the marketplace.
In this episode of RecalibrAgency, Paul and Danielle talk about:
- The need to avoid becoming commoditized as marketing service providers
- How reinventing your agency as technologies change related to your hiring strategy and agency’s marketing strategy
- The benefits of learning with other people’s money
- Creating a stable work environment for developers/creatives amidst constant change
- Giving autonomy and trust to your team; sustaining a culture that takes measured risks
Building a successful marketing agency takes grit, a focus on your value, and sometimes a *loving* kick in the pants.
Needing an ally as you achieve your long-term goals?
I’d be happy to help.