Ft. Sara Mannix, Founder of Mannix Marketing
When it comes to building a successful agency, anything successful, really, it’s the amount of margin, or the room for error that you have to work within that can dictate your success or failure.
What are some ways to create margin in your fiscal, temporal, and emotional situations in order to build a resilient marketing agency?
In this episode of RecalibrAgency, Sara and Danielle talk about:
- Stress testing your agency
- Overcoming lack of margin in your time
- Exploring revenue diversification to create margin
- Evaluating pricing strategies
- Creating margin in personal lives and for the sake of mental health
- Scaling down and outsourcing options to increase margin
- When to hire and delegate
Building a successful marketing agency takes grit, a focus on your value, and sometimes a *loving* kick in the pants.
Needing an ally as you achieve your long-term goals?
I’d be happy to help.